Sovereign Sports are leading designers and installers of high-performance indoor sports surfaces for schools, universities, sports clubs and community facilities across the South East. For over 40 years, we have been providing long-lasting flooring solutions built to the highest standard.
We install different indoor flooring systems to suit your budget and requirements:
- Hardwood floors – These traditional sports flooring options provide a responsive feel underfoot. Durable for indoor tennis, football, basketball, badminton, gymnastics, and other sports.
- Vinyl floors – Cost-effective, minimal maintenance and suitable for wheelchair sports, as well as being highly versatile for multi-use spaces.
- Synthetic floors – Advanced systems like polyurethane that combine durability with a natural feel.
All our indoor sports flooring systems offer:
- Slip resistance and consistent ball bounce, spin, and pace for safe play.
- Shock absorption to reduce injuries from falls and repetitive impact.
- Application of cushioning, substrates, and coatings approved by the ITF Foundation and other relevant standards
- Resistance to heavy usage from contact sports like indoor hockey and football.
- Flexible and hard-wearing surfaces that prove easy to clean and maintain.
- Customisable colours and line markings to suit your application.
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly materials.
To maximise the lifespan of your indoor sports flooring, we offer:
- Detailed and technical drawing plans
- Recoating and resurfacing treatments
- Spot repairs and rejuvenation of worn areas or cracks
- Full planning permission surveys
- Full warranties and aftercare advice
- Site levels and excavation
- Remedial work
Don’t settle for substandard flooring in your sports facility. Speak to our experts about a high-performance indoor surface today by contacting us for a free, no-obligation quote and site visit.